Leadership and Team Coaching
Developing inspiring leaders and thriving teams | Enhancing workplace culture | Boosting business growth
Gain the insight, clarity and skills you need to take your leadership, your team and your business to the next level!
LEADERSHIP & TEAM COACHING
I Work With…
Leaders, entrenpreneurs, business owners and teams. Improve your leadership skills, lift your game, and the performance of your team, and achieve new levels of confidence and growth.
My purpose as a coach is to provide a safe, supportive environment and (sometimes!) tough love to get you taking the steps towards what you really want in leadership and in life. Coaching is about you working on you. You have the answers and you do the work – I advocate, support and guide you to uncover powerful insights that enable you to create the change you need.
I work with leaders and business owners who;
- are overwhelmed by their workload and responsibilities
- are tired trying to figure it all out on their own
- are feeling stuck and unmotivated
- have continual challenges with staff
- have issues with conflict or with avoiding conflict
- are not getting buy-in on organisational change initiatives
- don’t have a clear vision
- lack innovative ideas or have many, and don’t know what to prioritise
- want learn how to bring out the best in their team
- want to realise the untapped potential in their business
I work with teams that:
- are lacking direction
- aren’t clear on their roles
- are in need of a more positive workplace culture
- are wanting better relationships with their leaders, and fellow colleagues
- are in need of more psychological safety
- lack a sense of purpose in their work
- don’t experience their full potential
- feel overworked and under-appreciated
- feel like nothing is going to change at work
Coaching works! – From finding a greater sense of purpose and fulfilment in their businesses and at work to reduced stress, clarity and a more empowered and authentic leadership style, my clients have proven the benefits of coaching. I have seen them boost their business growth, improve their relationships and take on leadership roles with more confidence – and I’m their biggest champion along the way.
Harnessing the power of your team has never been as important as it is right now – and it’s never been as challenging. With so many teams dispersed and not physically together 5-days a week as they once were, how can we create team cohesion and maintain motivation? It’s not enough to just grow yourself as a leader, you need to take your team with you!
News / Blog
Give yourself and your
team the gift of growth
If you want to explore the benefits of coaching in your business, team or life, I offer a complimentary 20-minute Zoom meeting to discuss where you are at, where you want to be and how I can support you to get there!