LEADERSHIP & TEAM COACHING
Hi, I’m Lisa
Lisa Gaines is a leadership and team coach who takes leaders and teams to their next level, including new levels of being, communication and performance.
Coaching can provide clarity, direction and insight, and be the catalyst to breaking through those limiting ‘roadblocks’ in our mindsets and performance. Which, let’s be honest, we all experience at some point in our lives! I know this from years of working with my clients from all walks of life, and a lifetime of working on myself.
I have personally experienced that getting to the next level, in your personal or professional development, requires a new level of thinking and being, and at times we all need help to get there. My absolute, unwavering passion in life is to be the support you need to reach that goal!
From taking the next step in your business or career, to building a more inspired team or breaking negative mindsets or habits holding you back – it’s time to make a change.
As a leadership and team coach, I combine a compassionate, non-judgemental approach with my ability to have tough and courageous conversations in order to create powerful insights that can motivate and bring change. I have had the privilege of helping leaders from around the world reconnect with their purpose, communicate their vision and inspire their teams. I am a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coaching Federation and an international facilitator with the NeuroLeadership Institute, a global thought leadership organisation working with Fortune 100 companies.
With over a decade of hands-on experience in leadership development and thousands of client coaching hours, I employ cutting edge neuroscience-based communication skills, powerful coaching techniques and evidence-based Social and Emotional Intelligence modalities to help my clients, their teams and their businesses grow.
LEADERSHIP & TEAM COACHING
- Neuroscience based coaching accreditation since 2010
- Over 2000 individual client coaching hours plus hundreds of team coaching hours
- Over 2000 facilitation and presentation hours in face to face groups
- Over 100 hours facilitating live virtual training and webinars
- Trainer and coach mentor – NeuroLeadership Institute – 2020 to current
- Senior business coach and trainer – Prime Practice – 2012 to current
- A decade of client testimonials and successes that demonstrate results
- Over a decade in leadership and team development with industry experience in professional services, health care and dental, IT and telecommunications, government, banking and NGO’s
- Background in account management and client services in L&D, IT and telecommunications, healthcare and NGO’s.
- Over 1000 hours in personal development training since 1998
- Expertise in coaching and performance psychology, body centered psychology and counselling, mindfulness and emotional and social intelligence modalities
Awards & Certifications
- Professional Certified Coach credential – International Coach Federation – 2020
- EQ-i 2.0 Emotional Intelligence Coach Certification – Neural Networks – 2020
- Social Styles Coach Certification – Tracom – 2021
- Her Business Network membership – Her Business – 2019-current
- Associate Certified Coach credential – International Coach Federation – 2013
- Certificate in the Foundations of NeuroLeadership – Neuroleadership Institute – 2013
- Team Coach Training Certificate – NeuroLeadership Institute – 2012
- Associate Certificate of Coaching – NeuroLeadership Institute – 2012
- Workplace Coach Training certificate – NeuroLeadership Institute – 2011
- Certificate of Coaching – NeuroLeadership Institute – 2010
- Effective Supervision and Team Leadership – Employers First – Sydney NSW 2007
- Exceptional Customer Service award – Brightpoint (Ingram Micro) – Sydney NSW 2006
- Mastering the inner critic and body centered psychology and counselling trainings – Integral Being Institute – Sydney NSW 2005-2008
- Body centered psychology and counselling trainings – Inner Alchemy – Sydney NSW – 2004-2007
- Counselling training – Living Unity – NSW 2005
- Heal your Life coach and teacher training – Perth WA – 1999
- IATA-UFTAA diploma – Business and tourism – Ide College, Dublin, Ireland -1993
- Business Management, Tourism and Language Certificate – Whitehall House Senior College, Dublin, Ireland – 1999
Being coaching changed my life…
From my late teens to early thirties, I struggled with stress-related health issues and an intense inner critic that significantly affected my self-confidence, ability to function at my full potential, and general wellbeing.
In my mid-twenties, I dove into education on health and well-being and all types of personal development work, which all helped tremendously, but it wasn’t until I started working with counsellors and coaches that I truly got my health and peace of mind back. I learned how to take proper care of myself and to go beyond my limitations and started to live my potential – personally and professionally.
From this point, my life and career fundamentally changed and for the past ten years, I have been living with purpose, travelling across Australia and internationally to support thousands of clients as a coach and facilitator, in the life-changing way I had been myself; helping them to find clarity, joy and fulfilment in their work and lives.
When I’m not coaching, training or mentoring and working with my wonderful clients, you will find me spending time with loved ones and planning my next adventure. I’m based in Canberra but originally from Ireland, so I spend a chunk of time there each year with family. I love travelling with my partner in life and adventures. We enjoy the great outdoors, hiking, biking and skiing. Other passions include wellness, fitness, music and dance. I’m a lifetime learner and am always flexing my growth mindset muscles by learning something new. In recent years it’s been skiing and the guitar and I continue to read, listen to podcasts, watch webinars and partake in personal and professional development training and retreats.