Leadership and Team Coaching for empowered,
emotionally intelligent leaders and thriving teams.
LEADERSHIP & TEAM COACHING
Who I Work With
Are you looking to improve your leadership skills, lift the performance of your team and achieve new levels of confidence and growth?
My purpose as a coach is to provide a safe, supportive environment and (sometimes!) tough love to get you taking the steps towards what you really want in leadership and in life. Coaching is about you working on you. You have the answers and you do the work – I advocate, support and guide you to uncover powerful insights that enable you to create the change you need.
I work with leaders who;
- want to work smarter not harder
- who are overwhelmed by their workload
- who are tired of trying to figure it all out on their own
- who aren’t sure of their purpose
- who know they have potential to be a good if not great, leader
- have continual challenges with their staff
- who are curious to learn how to bring out the best in their team
- who want to realise the untapped potential in their business and teams
I also work with teams that are:
- lacking direction
- stuck in a rut
- in need of a more positive workplace culture
- wanting better relationships with their boss
- and fellow colleagues
- needing psychological safety
- not working or contributing to their full potential
- lacking a sense of purpose
- feeling overworked and under-appreciated
Coaching works! – From finding a greater sense of purpose and fulfilment in their businesses and at work to reduced stress, clarity and a more empowered and authentic leadership style, my clients have proven the benefits of coaching. I have seen them boost their business growth, improve their relationships and take on leadership roles with more confidence – and I’m their biggest champion along the way.
Harnessing the power of your team has never been as important as it is right now – and it’s never been as challenging. With so many teams dispersed and not physically together 5-days a week as they once were, how can we create team cohesion and maintain motivation? It’s not enough to just grow yourself as a leader, you need to take your team with you!
News / Blog